Saturday, November 7, 2009

Restaurant City's Oct. 3 newsletter

Content of the newsletter:
-Halloween dishes have been removed, but if you've already unlocked the dish you can keep it.

-Full screen mode is added (this is very helpful I like this feature a lot, I don't need to squint my eyes anymore).

-You can get new ways to get coins by visiting your friends (this is a surprise).

-You could also fix your broken arcade machines, clear plates, and attend to other mishaps by simply clicking on them.

-Friends now could also water your plants.(I'll be grateful to those who will water my plants).

So, those are the updates on Restaurant City.

Hey! again add me on FB so you could get free ingredients on my Resto.  here's my email address: access1211@gmail.com

Most of the time my ingredients are unlock so you could easily trade with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment